Residential Care for Seniors
We’re Here to Help You Find the Perfect Community
When your loved one needs moderate assistance with their daily living activities, residential care homes are there to help. And at Agape Senior Resources, we help place seniors in the perfect homes for their needs.
What Are Residential Care Services?
Not all seniors need the 24-hour support of a nursing home, but they still require daily assistance with routine activities. Residential care homes offer long-term, personalized care for aging adults in a welcoming, comfortable atmosphere.
Residential care homes are less medical by nature than nursing homes. They may have aides and nurses on-site, but they don’t always have 24-hour services.
Instead, a residential care home focuses on providing seniors with help in their daily lives, with services such as:
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Meal preparation and dining options
- Dressing and personal hygiene care
- Medication management and distribution
- Supervision for seniors with Alzheimer’s disease
- Transportation to doctor’s appointments and stores
There are also many recreational programs and amenities in residential homes that improve seniors’ overall quality of life. They can participate in various classes, get to know other tenants, and enjoy building connections with their peers and the friendly staff.
Choosing the Right Community – How We Help
With so many communities available, how do you know what residential care home is right for your loved one? We are here to simplify the process, and bring you peace of mind.
Our services help families find housing by examining different facilities based on each individual’s needs. We also help you answer important questions, such as:
- How trained are the staff at the home, and what services can they provide to care for my loved one?
- How is the community designed to support my loved one?
- What services does the residential care home offer to make my loved one’s life easier?
- What kind of insurance do they accept?
- What are our financing options?
- How does the environment make my loved one feel safe, cared for, and supported?
We take the time to work with each family and get to know every senior we place in care. We listen to your concerns and questions, and help you find the perfect care for your loved one.
Our goal is to help every senior find the perfect place to thrive and feel at home.
Please reach out to us today to schedule a consultation call.